View Single Post
      06-03-2019, 04:00 PM   #146
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Sold my Grady 24’ Offshore a couple years ago but fortunately I have friends with boats from 19’ walkaround to a Grady Marlin 3o’. We fish up here often in the NY Atlantic, inshore for Stripers, bluefish, fluke( summer flounder), blackfish and others and offshore for Bluefin, thresher, Mako and in the summer when the Gulf Stream eddies get close we get shots at YFT, dolphin and even marlin.

When we vacation we always plan a charter trip or two. Two years ago I caught my first Blue Marlin, after getting skunked two times in Hawaii( Kona and Maui)
Landed him in Cabo, man that place is a Marlin Mecca. Hooked an approximate 600 lber but it spit the slow trolled live bonito after about a 1/2 hr. Hooked the next about about an hour later fast trolling lures. It was a 250 pounder.
Can’t wait to get back to that place. Need my scratch a rooster fish off my list and another Blue Marlin while I’m at it.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 06-03-2019 at 04:34 PM..
Appreciate 2
bd307927.00