View Single Post
      06-11-2019, 05:02 PM   #29
agentorange
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328d

Once again, BMW chose to supply an overspecced car with the Track Package fitted, AKA the kidney stone removal option.

The Alfa has been praised for its ride/handling compromise from the start. The interiors can look dour and boring to gorgeous depending on what you specify. Find one online with the Crema leather and light wood and you will see what I mean.

However, as I have posted elsewhere, Alfa Romeo have managed to line the pockets of a good number of Lemon Law attorneys since its US comeback. One dealer in Phoenix has a large selection of buyback vehicles that are now (supposedly) fixed.

Is the G20 more reliable straight out of the box? I would hope so, although it's hardly a challenge. The biggest issue over here in the US will be dealers ordering highly specified cars at insane prices. The Motortrend car is a perfect example. $60k for a 4-banger 3-series is possible, just don't expect anyone to actually buy it.

As for the Track Option, they should remove them all at the dock given the state of US roads.

Last edited by agentorange; 06-11-2019 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: Oops. G20 not G30
Appreciate 0