pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
This morning, after the first snow fall, I knew I was in for a treat on the roads, watching everyone else drive.

Sure enough, I was not disappointed. Though the one that stood out, was this one exceptionally bright individual in a Jeep. We were both sitting at the stoplight, I was in the inside right hand turn lane, and he was on the second/outside right hand turn lane.

The lane I'm turning into clears, but his isn't quite clear yet (but will be soon) and I see him start to lead off, as I'm starting to move as well. The F&F phrase "too soon junior" immediately jumps to mind, since I know he's not going to make it.

At this point, I'm quite certain I'm about to witness a dogshit like attempt at driving, so I back off, and sure enough, this induhvidual pulls right into the inside right lane (my lane) rather than his own, and was rewarded with a nice long blast of the horn from me.

No surprises. Winter tires are hopefully going on today for my wife's car...mine desperately need to go on so I'll get the next available date from my mechanic.
I live in a snowy area too (Minnesota) and it always amazes me how many drivers absolutely lose their minds after even a 1-2" snow. They completely forget what a lane is, what a turn signal is, where they live, what the 3 colored lights on a traffic signal mean, what "yield" means, how to perform basic maneuvers, and what "right-of-way" means. Very frustrating and hard to watch. Hard to understand how people can be so bad at something they've done for so long.