Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
The 18's look horrible.
They kinda do until you see them in person. They remind me of the E46 18" wheels. I actually have gotten many compliments on the wheels.

I usually order the biggest wheel tire combo for my non daily drivers and might still order a set of 794's for summer time if I find a good deal.

As stated above, it is all about convenience (at least for me), this car is nothing but a leased daily driver that will deal with Seattle's dark pothole filled roads and the cost of owner ship for wheels and tires will be close to null during lease + my sanity while folks with fancy wheels will be dealing with bent rims, tire cost, winter set up blah blah blah..... Been there, done that and super happy with my decision this time around.
I liked the 18" E46 wheels, as well as the 18" E9X and F8X wheels. I'll reiterate, it isn't/wasn't about the size despite that particular member attempting to bite my head off about while engaging in an unnecessary diatribe. I just think the design is poor and comes off cheap [to me], but I think the same about many of BMW's current wheel designs. I'm glad that you like them though. That's what matters, and to that I say, "Cheers!"
Appreciate 0