View Single Post
      11-06-2023, 03:30 PM   #1
Chewy0189
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

My 2023 M340i Xdrive

Good evening. Just joined the forum recently and I'd like to share a few pictures of my 2023 M340i Xdrive. It is an American spec car that I have here with me in Germany as I am a contractor working with the military. I picked it up in May and since then I've gotten the black grill, black badges, wrapped in PWF Toxic Apple, and the Maxton Designs G20 M340i LCI set. I've had the car up to the Nürburgring 3 times and had to replace the tires before the car even had it's first oil change.

Future mods to the car currently planned is the BMW Big Brake retrofit, Eventuri Carbon Intake, Aulitzky 200 Cell ECE Downpipe, Aulitzky ECE Slipon Exhaust, Aulitzky DME unlock with Stage 1, 1+, 2, 2+, and track tune. Apex VS-5RS wheels with Pilot Sport 4s tires for the summer.

Unfortunately E85 isn't available in my area, so Super 98 (US 93 equivalent), Shell 100, or ARAL 102 is all I really have for fuel options.

I haven't decided yet if I am staying in Germany, or if I am going to return to the USA. That is why the performance parts I am buying will be ECE or TUV compliant, so that if I decide to stay then I won't have to sell the car, or change much to make it legal.

Either way, This is my first BMW, I am absolutely in love with this car and enjoy it almost as much as my Harley Davidson.
Attached Images

Appreciate 14