Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 430I grand coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1183 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro View Post
This grille is atrocious, especially its chain link fence mesh. Completely non-BMW in character; a major blunder.
Quote:
This grille is atrocious, especially its chain link fence mesh. Completely non-BMW in character; a major blunder.
I could not agree more with your comment about the grills. F body was so nice for an entry sedan, these grills will not grow on me and the obtuse exhaust does not say "M" at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1183 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I could not agree more with your comment about the grills. F body was so nice for an entry sedan, these grills will not grow on me and the obtuse exhaust does not say "M" at all.

Yup. These grills never grow on me. Atrocious.
The iconic straight slat style grill was clearly BMW when you see it coming down the street. Between the trapezoid shape it is taking on and the chain link look; it will take a few seconds to decipher between Kia, Toyota and all the other vanilla designs.
Appreciate 0