10-28-2020, 03:51 PM   #27
M340i Pride
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Makes sense! It seems as the older platforms (E90/F30) were capable of getting more noticeable power with the JB products while the G20 platform seems to have limited that some based off the varying reports on here so who knows.

Once a independent dyno is published w before/after, that will make my decision easier! Don't feel like sending my ECU via mail and going through that so I'm pretty much left w very limited options
Yes. Money aside, and I don't want to talk anything bad about re flashing companies such as mission performance, but with this much sophistication in the ECU I am pretty sure that the BMW will know if you reflashed. no matter if you 'revert' it to stock later.

Kind of like popping open a soda can, hard to undo something like that. But I am not an expert... Even if i had a 1000$ in my hand, I am still kind of leery of doing anything to the ecu. Personally, JB4 would be the highest i am willing to go, but most likely just enjoy the JB+

But all in all, I think JB+ is great for the money. Most likely I'll be able to sell it down the road when I am done with it. so for like 50$, I can enjoy 30+ hp/tq for few years safely. I'd say that's a good bargain
Appreciate 0