View Single Post
      05-08-2016, 10:56 AM   #62
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Mr.SugarSkulls, I still can't believe Seattle didn't run the ball.

As a NYG fan, I'm pleased with their draft picks, especially Sterling Shepard as I think Victor Cruz is DUNN. They overspent in the FA market but they needed to bolster up the D. Coughlin needed to go as they have been very inconsistent in the past 10 seasons. They either make the playoffs and win the SB or go 5-11.

I doubt Fitzy will retire if he doesn't get $16M from the Jets as he is bitter that Osweiler got $70M from TexASS when he's only been in the league for 20 minutes. He'll probably sign with the Jets for $10M and I hope Geno Smith gets on a rocket ship and be gone for good.

IDK why Bradford is bitching in Philly. He should be lucky he got all that guaranteed money as he has accomplished nothing in this league to cry over them getting Wentz. For the NFC (L)east it's good news as Philly will be irrelevant this season IMHO.

Cousins is a business QB, won't blow up anyone's skirt but they won the division by default since Romo was hurt most of last season, Bradford is always hurt and the Giants flat out stunk. Dallas should rebound but taking a RB that high in the draft is questionable. I would have traded down and got more defensive help but with a healthy Romo that team can win at least 10 games.

In honor of all the Dolphin fans around me down here in Scarface Land, I need to buy a gas mask and wear it while I drive to/from work.
Appreciate 0