Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason340Msport View Post
Well I just had the MPE installed on Saturday and what an improvement! This exhaust now gives the M340 true character and sound that I think it lacked to an extent. It’s a lot throatier and deep sounding with lots of cracks and burbles especially in sport mode. I had a 340 with MPE and that sounded great but this blows it out of the water. In my opinion it sounds a lot better than the M3/4.

I’ve had the M340 for just over 2 months now and have to say I was disappointed with the sound to this point after coming from my previous 340 with MPE. Being this was an M Performance vehicle I was maybe expecting too much but now it makes sense why it doesn’t sound like it should have the start. Now I cant stop downshifting and running through the gears to hear this exhaust roar.

If you have an M340 on order and currently own one, the MPE is a must add to it!

Getting the before/after videos together and will update this post.

Its great that it sounds better in Sport Plus, But is it still loud in comfort? In addition to that have you noticed any type of performance increase?
Appreciate 0