Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiner0123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsidedownfunnel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiner0123 View Post
The beauty of software updates my friends..
They're a double-edged sword. If it wasn't possible to update these by software, I can guarantee BMW would have gotten it right before releasing it. Relying on software updates to get things right simply makes early adopters beta testers. Also, certain performance issues can't always be fixed via software updates. Then, future updates have the potential to break those fixes in the future. The beauty of software updates indeed.
Oh yeah I totally get it, This shouldn't been a update it should be perfect upon arrival, how ever we have to remember this is a completely new model of 3 series.. and issues like this are bound to happen. It's the risk we take when you buy a first year of something, What I meant by beauty of software updates is at least if it is bad or is an issue it could easily be patched or optimized on over the air update , we'll just have to see what happens,
I have a digital tach in my G30 and has no delay. Yes the graphic is a needle on a round instrument but still, is not like digital instruments are anything new or groundbreaking to say the least.
Yeah I just drove a G20 yesterday for the first time, didn't really notice any lag,
Appreciate 0