Albmw1977
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e Lux f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albmw1977 View Post
Hi All
Just ordered a 330e M Sport (via ALD as a company car) - just waiting to hear back that it's been processed at BMW.... Then we'll see how long it takes them to build/deliver it - well excited!
My spec:
• Loudspeaker System-harman/Kardon
• Portimao Blue
• Aluminium Mesheffect Interior Trim
• Premium Package
• M Sport Plus Package
• Enhanced Bluetooth+wireless Charging
Make sure you get ALD to give you the BMW order number (starts with a 4, 7 digits). Some folks haven't been able to get this from either the lease company or the supplying dealer. You can then use BMW Genius web chat to get the order/production status.

Be interested to see what delivery time they quote. Mine (assuming it turns up on time) will be about 9 weeks from order to the dealer, they have then quoted circa 10 working days for PDI etc. (which seems like a long time, will have to push on this bit!). Anyway, still quicker than I thought it might be, it did jump around a lot during the first couple of weeks, post-order acceptance... now due to go into production next week, this seems pretty locked down now but it could be Monday 26th or Friday 30th, they just give you a "week commencing" date.

Also very excited, especially given the reviews and indicated 30+ mile electric range. I was expecting about 25 miles but some folks have said the WLTP figure is pretty accurate. 35 miles would be amazing!
Thanks. Will ask BMW for order number.
They emailed me today to say ALD had asked them to process the order and gave me a delivery date to dealer of 21/10/19 (plus 1 week to prep and deliver to me).
Mind you a colleague who's ordered the same car was quoted 18-20 weeks.....!
Appreciate 0