Albmw1977
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e Lux f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albmw1977 View Post
Hi All
Just ordered a 330e M Sport (via ALD as a company car) - just waiting to hear back that it's been processed at BMW.... Then we'll see how long it takes them to build/deliver it - well excited!
My spec:
• Loudspeaker System-harman/Kardon
• Portimao Blue
• Aluminium Mesheffect Interior Trim
• Premium Package
• M Sport Plus Package
• Enhanced Bluetooth+wireless Charging
Make sure you get ALD to give you the BMW order number (starts with a 4, 7 digits). Some folks haven't been able to get this from either the lease company or the supplying dealer. You can then use BMW Genius web chat to get the order/production status.

Be interested to see what delivery time they quote. Mine (assuming it turns up on time) will be about 9 weeks from order to the dealer, they have then quoted circa 10 working days for PDI etc. (which seems like a long time, will have to push on this bit!). Anyway, still quicker than I thought it might be, it did jump around a lot during the first couple of weeks, post-order acceptance... now due to go into production next week, this seems pretty locked down now but it could be Monday 26th or Friday 30th, they just give you a "week commencing" date.

Also very excited, especially given the reviews and indicated 30+ mile electric range. I was expecting about 25 miles but some folks have said the WLTP figure is pretty accurate. 35 miles would be amazing!
Update....!
Got my order number from ALD - BMW genius say it's yet to go into build but have given a completion date of 21/10/19 'at the latest'
Appreciate 0