05-07-2020, 01:09 PM   #95
zxlrxsyxd
veteran
Malaysia
Rep
Drives: Honda CRV & G20 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjlbakker View Post
Sport+ is linked to adaptive suspension: so only available when equipped with that.

I drive an M-sport 320i without adaptive suspension and only comes with Sport (and sport individual obviously)

Launch control does enable but not in the right way. Following the procedure from the manual the notification "launch control" pops up in the control panel but the revs are not managed correctly. Holding the brake down while applying throttle will instantly send off the car but not in a smooth and efficient manner...

Clutch will be dead soon if you try too often!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclingBroStyle View Post
I just want sport plus anyone coded it in G20 yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjlbakker View Post
Sport+ is linked to adaptive suspension: so only available when equipped with that.

I drive an M-sport 320i without adaptive suspension and only comes with Sport (and sport individual obviously)

Launch control does enable but not in the right way. Following the procedure from the manual the notification "launch control" pops up in the control panel but the revs are not managed correctly. Holding the brake down while applying throttle will instantly send off the car but not in a smooth and efficient manner...

Clutch will be dead soon if you try too often!
im afraid thats not entirely true sir as my 330i is equipped with the passive M Sport suspension yet it still has sport+ mode and launch control. im located at Malaysia by the way.