View Single Post
      06-23-2020, 09:10 AM   #2
Jim_330e
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2020 330e M Sport

Well across to the Darkside....!

I've had my 330e for just under 2 weeks so will probably be the least amount of help but a few things I can perhaps help with.

I'm pretty sure you can Portimao Blue and add the M Sport Pro package which is £2200 on the Configurator which takes it to £39,395? Can't seem to see a 320i M Sport+ as a choice.

Adaptive definitely only available as part as that package though but it seems good value for £2200. BMW has gone towards packages rather than having tons of individual options to choose from. Guess its easier for WTLP.

Having seen any SD slots yet. Apple Carplay (including wireless) is standard on a M Sport and you get subscriptions to music streaming. Standard hifi seems decent, better than the standard one in the GTI.

There's a thread about the LEDs and generally, people seem happy. I though high beam didn't appear as bright as it doesn't use a separate bulb like the Golf but haven't done much night driving yet.

Traffic signs are picked up instantly and displayed really clearly.

As I said, early days for me but a very different car to the GTI. Obviously mine has very beneficial tax implications as a company car but I'm really enjoying it and its a very nice place to sit.

Gone: '18 Golf GTI Performance DSG in Tungsten
Appreciate 0