First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy-1878 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith_C View Post
If you're not bothered about it being brand new, seek out Paul Glynn at Williams Stockport. I bought my first from him, 10 month old, 3500 miles and £17k below list and I told him what I was prepared to pay. Think it was up at £530 per month on P.C.P. and I ended up with the same deposit and just under £400 p/m, nobody needs to pay 10.9% APR. And I P/Ex'd a shabby 1 series too. Unfortunately it was robbed within 12 hrs of me getting it and Paul managed to source me an exact same spec car, bar the colour, before it went online on the same deal. I looked for 3 weeks on AUC for a car in the only 2 colours I wanted and exact spec, to no avail. They get access to the lists of cars before they go live. So if you know what you want and what you're prepared to pay, it's always an option.
Let a good salesman do the leg work for you as I tried others and if the car wasn't in stock they wasn't interested

How was it stolen, if you don't mind my asking?
They smashed my patio door lock and took the keys. First thing I did when I picked the next one up was get a Autowatch Ghost fitted before I got it home.
M240i - Thundernight Metallic - Cognac Interior - M Technology Pack - Technology Plus Pack - Comfort Pack - HK - Driving Assistant - M Adaptive Suspension - 19" 893 M Double-spoke Bicolour Alloy Wheels - Aluminium Rhombicle Interior Trim
Appreciate 0