evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mthusiast View Post
Absolutely agree that BMW needs a shakeup in their exterior and interior design philosophy. But have you seen the general public's reaction to the concept 4? If you think we're being harsh here, wait till you see what the rest of the world thinks.
My reaction to the concept 4 was the same. I think it's awful. Not because it's big, because it's just poorly incorporated into the rest of the car (and anything with thick chrome borders makes me cringe).

Big grilles aren't an issue at all if they're done right and I don't think the spy shot looks anything like the concept 4, thankfully. Maybe I'll hate the final product, but that still won't alter the veracity of anything I stated above.
Well said. This has been my stance. I didn't believe in the "big grilles" because all the renders made it look very poorly integrated into the overall design... I just hope it all comes together in the end ... at least in some colors

Appreciate 0