11-03-2021, 10:41 AM   #97
tracer bullet
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Listen brother I totally understand why you were comfortable in your belief system because all the usual suspects that you probably watch and listen to back you up. MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, CNN, FB, Google and the like. So since all of them worship at the altar of global warming you feel comfortable being in that church also. It probably comes as a massive surprise to you that there are plenty of other opinions on this including from many scientists and meteorologist. But since the usual suspects never talk about it you know nothing of it or find it foolish. This is why engaging you on the subject is pointless. Because anyone that disagrees with you or the usual suspects is a moron.

Deacon??? No
Meh, you know nothing about me. But yet again fail to provide any information regarding what you claim. Just more straw men, red herrings, and etc.. You may be a moron, but not because we agree or disagree on anything, only because you have no clue how to make a point and when asked repeatedly for some information you go on the offensive instead. I'd ask again if you have any information at all about what you claim, but - after several failed attempts I think we already know that answer. It's clear you can't answer a simple question or provide anything for people to look at to even try a discussion. So, yeah, it's pointless, but for a reason different than what you think.
Appreciate 0