11-03-2021, 12:54 PM   #101
tracer bullet
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I stopped at your first sentence. Everyone that disagrees with you has a red herring. I am well aware of that. This is very typical of all the people that take your side of things. Either that or the people that disagree with you are filled with hatred and anger and other nasty names probably not allowed to be used on this forum. However at the end of the day if you have even the slightest bit of intelligence you know darn right well there’s plenty of opposition to the church of global warming. I’ll leave it at that.

PS-are you going to try to cancel me now? That’s usually next.
I have no side. It's hilarious you have me all figured out but know nothing. I'm willing to bet we agree on far more than you think possible. I just want one thing from you - to provide any sort of information on what you are trying to say. So far you can't be bothered and we're all in a cult and won't believe it anyhow. I'm not sure any longer that you're even serious, you might be just effectively trolling. It's the equivalent of "I can't believe I accidentally the whole thing". If you have something of substance, please share it. That's all there is to this and all I'm shooting for. But it's not working. Kinda crazy actually. That and my continued effort towards it.

Anyhow. Back to BMW and EZV's perhaps?
Appreciate 2