View Single Post
      12-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #67
mookie45
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUN3D View Post
UncleWede > Dumb-ass is dumb-ass no matter where you're from or the background. Hopefully he'll wise up man, dude has got a ton of talent. Time will tell tho. Doesn't seem like he has a very good support system in his choice of friends/coaches at FSU.

That, or they just enable him to continue the shitty behavior because of the talent level. Gives you a little insight towards the program and how they deal with student/athlete situations. I'm 150% sure there are other players like Winston (with less publicity), that are running rampant and get the "slap on the wrist" treatment. Other programs, with a little more backbone, would have put a stop to the BS the first time around.
He's a 20 year old kid. He's young with a lot of fame. What do you expect? Maybe he wasn't raised in the best household. Time will tell and I do hope he makes better decisions in life.

Young celebrities are exploited for their mistakes all the time. Not just sports but movie and music celebrities too. Several of them are repeated felons but continue with their normal lives because they aren't getting the publicity Winston is getting.

It's funny all the die hard Haters out there. I guess it would get annoying if it wasn't my team.
Appreciate 0