View Single Post
      12-09-2014, 05:48 PM   #74
mookie45
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
my point is, your first post elates that he got away with rape, just so your precious football team can win some meaningless games...

why do I say it's meaningless? b/c whether FSU wins doesn't affect your life or most people's lives. And certainly the female victim's rape situation is much much more important than any of this.
I hope your profession is not a lawyer. If so, you may want to consider a career change ASAP.

I never said anything about Winston getting away with rape and being happy about it. You have misinterpreted once again buddy. The facts were presented in the court of law, and there was no conclusive evidence to charge him or they definitely would have. Rape is a serious crime. I would never downplay a victim of rape.

It's ironic how meaningless this is to you when you have devoted so much time to this thread. Thanks for the reputation points btw.

Also, FSU football is very precious to me.

Maybe you haven't had the opportunity to experience or actually appreciate being a part of a huge football program, not just one player of the game. Being inside a jam packed stadium with 84,000 fans full of energy is life changing. Try it someday if you're actually passionate about the sport, hopefully you comprehend.
Appreciate 0