StatenEye
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M F85

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
Truly the NFL has become a joke. Not sure if it's any better then WWE in regards to an actual fair competition at this point. What the Pats did here was criminal and someone should do jail time. Tons of money is at stake on these games, in Vegas, sales and in advertising. NE has manipulated the games and changed the outcome of many matches through illegal means. Many people paid for themselves and their families to attend Patriot games which were effected by cheating. Times like this makes me wish the NFL had a 2nd and 3rd division to relegate teams to - obviously you cant do that in a salary cap league but it would be nice. Spy-gate and deflate-gate show that Bill and Tom have no respect for the league... why have they not received lifetime bans? If they cheated in in these two ways they were caught on.. they must be cheating in other ways also, no? How is what they done not worse than what Pete Rose did in baseball? As a former NCAA D1 athlete I would be deeply disgusted if my team were to cheat to win a match and i'm not sure I can live with losing a NCAA tournament match and later finding out the team we lost to cheated.
Appreciate 0