Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hans007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckybadger View Post
Now I don't see that point of this car, it has gone the luxury focused route. It is lacking personality.

It is better to just get a 5 series with all the deals going on. Better tech, ride, quality, and safety features.
Why would a 3 series be of any less quality than a 5 series? I've driven the F10 and F30 and they've always seemed to be bolted together just as well as each other. Its not like they are fundamentally different cars other than a few things the 5 series line usually is allowed to have that are more luxurious (like nappa leather or auto soft close doors or pretty trivial options like that) and larger size. The tech is barely going to be different as well. Maybe if you are very tall or very fat, does the extra size really equate to a ton more luxury.

And as for deals... i'm sure there will be quite a few deals on the 3 shortly after it comes out, its not an M2 or some limited production model.
A friend of mine(works for Bmw)just got back from Germany he's seen the the new 3series, Z4, X7 and the 8series coupe and he sad the interior of the 3er is fantastic in terms of design and quality of the materials.
But does it drive like a Toyota Camry?
Appreciate 0