Wmzorba09
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw M340 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmzorba09 View Post
Thanks for the tip. The BMW sales agent at the dealer I purchased from actually told me the set up was staggered. I took her word and didn't bother checking myself until after I drive off the lot ( mistake, lesson learned)...if I do get new tires - installing them is the least they can do to make things right.
Dealer typically will only install the tire size called for by BMW for that wheel size. I'll be surprised if they help you with it. Good luck.

Some CA's are great, others aren't worth a pot of beans. Any reasonably smart/trained CA knows on a 3 series the all season setup has same size front/rear. Been this way for years!

Not long ago, BMW took their CA's to events to introduce new models. They spent time discussing attributes, training them on the new features, etc. Today, the CA's are typically on their own to watch webinars.
Thx. Suffice it to say my Sales Agent obviously falls into the "pot of beans" category ... this isn't the only issue I've had working with her and on this transaction, but I digress.
Appreciate 0