01-12-2020, 10:40 AM   #2
EddieA1
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, 340i, m240i, M2C, m340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltv100 View Post
As the title says I'm trying to make my car look a1 but I, unfortunately, have to pass on tunes since I'll get voided with one since they can see when I add and remove one.

Currently planning to add an axle back which hopefully won't have too much drone, a cold air intake, and some nicer wheels. Other than those and some nice carbon fiber parts, any ideas? G20 [SIZE="1"]btw[/SIZE]
Add a M Performance exhaust. It's OEM so no concerns with warranty. If I had to do only one mod, that would be it. Changes the acoustics of the car dramatically. As for other mods, the other things I've done are (M340i): MP rear diffuser (to complement the MPE), side skirts, carbon rear spoiler, wheel spacers (10f/12r), 35% tint all around, and clear bra (another must do). I'm passing on the front splitter due to clearance issues. I would do the intake, but not sure if I should considering that I don't plan on tuning this car. I don't think BMW is going to release a power kit for this car as it's already tuned, but I could be wrong. If they do, I'll definitely add it.
Appreciate 0