View Single Post
      03-18-2022, 09:26 AM   #24
MontyP
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlapicki View Post
When is your delivery expected?.....I really lucked out....decided to buy in July, went to my dealership next day, they were able to grab an allocation the next day, we agreed on a price and ordered the next day, changed to Performance Center delivery the next day, and picked it up October 5th with the only delete being passenger seat lumbar.....loving it and the color gets more appreciative comments than any car I have owned including my Bugeye Sprite....
Sorry for the delayed (very delayed) response jlapicki.

I am still waiting for my 2022 M440i Cab that I ordered back on June 30, 2021 so have no real idea when to expect delivery (although the latest is April!)

As I posted previously, my car was in production through August/September and I received a message from the dealer on October 13 advising that car had shipped and was enroute to Halifax.

Received another message on November 13 advising that car was back at port in Germany. Apparently there was a "supplier issue with a batch of modules" so the car was returned to Germany for the part to be corrected before it ships from Germany (again!).

It has now been 8 months and 17 days since my car was ordered. It finally left Bremerhaven in February. According to the dealer it is now in Halifax awaiting RAM module (supposedly the same reason it was sent back to Bremerhaven last Fall!). I guess they started to run out of room at the Port.
Appreciate 1
RN4Ever66.50