07-09-2019, 10:07 AM   #27
CarlosM4
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabrognara View Post
I just test drove 330i msport and was very dissapointed comparing to my 328i f30. I felt the new one too smooth/soft including steering which was too numb. I thought i was driving a mb c series!! I really missed that sportivity I have w 328i that feel more aggressive and always being throwed back giving also more safety and fun while reving! Is there anything wrong?

Will the m340i have the same behaviour? Should I move to m3?

Look forward to ur comments which direction should I go!!!
Well, I have driven the 330i M Sport (I am also Brazilian) and I thought it was a vast improvement over the F30. I never owned a F30, but I had an Audi S3, and I have owned/own some BMW M's. I have also driven quite extensively the F30 328i M Sport.

What setting did you drive it into? Comfort is really "lame" in terms of steering feel and weight, but Sport Plus was pretty good, a lot more feedback and directness when compared to the F30. The car is awesome, full of tech features too.

I will conceed that the W205 C Class drives pretty similarly, but since the W204 chassis, MB has improved quite substantially in terms of dynamics, just their engines are unimpressive (except AMG's and now the new C300)
Appreciate 0