View Single Post
      02-03-2020, 04:03 PM   #97
BayM340i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyXM View Post
Very nice build! Very clean! I like power as much as anyone, but just curious if you are going to do any mods to use it other than drag times? Suspension, brakes, etc... It is kinda weird when I read most of the posts on this forum and everyone is so amped up only about 0-60 & 1/4 miles times. I have read very few, if any, posts about suspension upgrades etc. Personally, I think of BMW, Porsche, etc. as more "driver's cars" for carving back roads and race tracks rather than drag strips... But that's just me. Straight line speed is bupkis if ya can't stop it or turn it - IMO...
I was hoping to get some new wheels and tires before doing much of that testing.

It's a lease, so I really don't plan on going too crazy with it. Some wheels/tires soon. Possibly a slight drop if/when Dinan releases their compatible lowering kit. Probably a few more carbon pieces as well.

As a photographer, I just wanted something that's quick and looks nice to photograph. It's a happy medium for me between performance and comfort.
Appreciate 1