mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeMan View Post
Hi boy's/girl's,

Just installed my TT module. Pretty straight forward and love the data via Bluetooth, as well the custom option to manual tune some perimeters. In addition, this module intercepts two of the points from where the ECU receives its boost pressure signals, making it smoother for your ECU.

Tuning wise, I stayed on the base +2psi, dropped the transition point, and smoothed out the curve. Very impressed with the results!

Holly freaking smoke the car is quick. For me what was most important was the mid-range gains, and if you look at the dyno graphs, you gain around 70 wheel torque. Overall, it's made the car more fun to drive and well worth the cost. Outside of spirited driving, the car drives as if nothing has been changed and the MPG stays the same(unless in heavy boost). You can even lower the factory boost to get better MPG on a trip if you wanted to.

Lastly, I to was concerned about the credibility of the company and experience. However, after speaking with the owner himself, he put that to rest quite quickly. FYI, he is an engineer who helped develop these piggybacks for big names and still consults. So don't be a brand whore and give the TT module a shot, you will not be disappointed.

All in all, I highly recommend this module and will continue to update this thread as I put more mileage on my car.
Congrats

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0