-EndOfAnEra-
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i RWD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE3 View Post
Hi!

My 2021 M340i xDrive Individual (MHEV) in Malachite Green arrived today at the dealer. I placed the order in March this year, but due to factory closure (COVID19) and individual paint (+4weeks) the delivery has taken a while. But now it’s here (at the dealer) and looks fantastic, I love the green color. The dealer will install 20” BMW 795M Ferric Grey M Performance wheel set. Next Friday the car gets its Ceramic coating paint protection revealing the paint in all its full glory. It’s a 2021 model, manufactured in July, so it should come with 48V MHEV...

I’ll post some pics here. PS. Sorry if some the images are upside down, I’m uploading them from my iPad. I don’t seem to be able to fix the issue.
Wow that is an awesome green! Sort of like a blend between Oxford and Dravit, and killer classy with the Cognac interior! Enjoy in good health!
Appreciate 1
THE3285.50