View Single Post
      03-09-2019, 04:35 PM   #22
Mako
(Sold) 2000 M Roadster, 2006 M Coupe, 2016 M3
United_States
800
Rep
2,205
Posts

Drives: '20 X3MC DG/SO '19 Volvo XC90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago suburbs

iTrader: (0)

Get an M3, or wait and hope for an M4 GC?

This is tough, ultimately I want a M4GC but no clue if it will even be made this generation, if it is I am guessing 2022 introduction.

My M3 is turning 4 this September, only 19,000 miles but the cost of extended warranty and maintenance seems pretty high and at the same time I couldn't see owning a high cost car like that without a warranty...

So do I go for a used M5 (really don't want anything longer than 190" though) or a X3M, wait for new M3 (1 year?) or just extend warranty for something like 3 years and wait for M4GC

Probably something in between, go for X3M now, keep for 3 years and hopefully M4GC is made.