Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genieman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genieman View Post
Well in the US, people are innocent until proven guilty, and therefore the onus is on you to justify the need for prosecution. So why don't you please provide the specific quotes/sections that you think warrant prosecution. Please also specify the specific laws that are broken in the conduct you intend to quote.

My point in challenging you isn't to show you that he shouldn't be prosecuted. It's to highlight the point that most people on the investigative team were slightly biased against trump personally, so if there was a remote chance that there was sufficient evidence to justify a charge based on a specific rule/law that was broken, they would have pursued it. Things that he has done that are not nice or icky do not qualify for prosecution and no one is saying that he didn't do things that were immoral or unpresidential, just that he didn't do enough to have a clear and shut case against him.
Evidence that they are biased? Besides Hannity.
"publicly available voter registration information shows that 13 of the 17 members of Mueller's team have previously registered as Democrats, while four had no affiliation or their affiliation could not be found.

Nine of the 17 made political donations to Democrats, their contributions totaling more than $57,000. The majority came from one person, who also contributed to Republicans. Six donated to Hillary Clinton, Trump's opponent in the 2016 race."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...outputType=amp
Thats evidence? I asked for proof, not political affiliations.

C'mon, prove they were biased.
I'm not saying they're biased, I'm just saying if I had evidence proving they weren't biased I would say so.