Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVB-AMG View Post
Unlike Trump's rants, the establishment of that investigation was completely valid, of a believed attack on our country's election process by Russia and whether or not any American's were complicit in that attack.
Interesting that you seem to have already made you mind up about the legitimacy of the Obama administration's surveillance on Americans, including the opposition party's campaign for the Presidency. Especially in the face of mounting evidence of illegitimacy.

I'll stick my neck out and predict the Obama administration spying on Americans predates the Trump campaign, and likely involves actions against opponents of the Iran deal. This entire Trump thing is likely going to be exposed as a coverup operation seeking to obstruct justice being served on this lawless surveillance.

Hey I'm just some average guy with no inside knowledge. Maybe I'll be proven wrong. Then again perhaps your ilk will be proven wrong. Time will tell.
Please produce some evidence......
I can't provide evidence of revelations that may/may not come to fruition. That's why I called it a prediction. 💡
You said mounting evidence of Illegitimacy. The word evidence is in there.
I do see mounting evidence of illegitimacy regarding use of surveillance capabilities on Americans during the Obama-era. As someone as informed as you position yourself as being; I'm almost surprised you don't also see this brewing. Then again I think you still subscribe to the conspiracy theory that Trump was in cahoots with Putin; even after the Special Council refuted this absurdity. So...

Let this mature. I'm betting we'll soon learn a lot about the Obama administration turning our surveillance apparatus against their political foes beyond and before Trump ever entered the picture. This is far bigger than actions taken against Trump.