View Single Post
      07-11-2023, 11:35 AM   #157
PK2348
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 330i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMegambo View Post
Ok so two new things popped up, 1 I hear a knock whenever I'm turning or accelerating through a turn, and the headlights are slightly misaligned actually no the left one is completely misaligned and the right side bumper sits an inch off the light from the left. The headlight being misaligned was something picked up by my friend who works at a body shop and when he went to look at the bumper he also spotted the gap, I will send a few pictures tomorrow as I am about to go to sleep as of now. I will contact the dealership and let you guys know what's new.

I did do a complete look around and test the car when I first picked it up, but these things were so slight that I didn't catch them until last week and then I started to question and review everything.
The issue is, once a car is hit, even after fixing it, you never know what issues were missed and when they are going to make themselves present.
I do not understand why you did not go after their insurance and a diminished value claim. You're putting yourself totally at their mercy
Appreciate 0