SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: G20 M340iX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
Wow Steve looks fantastic mate great job !!

Love the rear diffuser and the exhausts

That's not the carbon rear diffuser right , any reason you did not go carbon or did you want to keep it all black, you have the carbon rear spoiler right.

I was really thinking about getting the rear carbon diffuser but not to sure if I should get it in black or carbon and is it worth the 3K
I think there are two pieces right.
You’re right, the rear diffuser is the standard OEM gloss black ABS.
It comes in two pieces so I could change to the CF diffuser later.
This diffuser, the front spoiler, and CF rear spoiler we’re part of the deal negotiated at the time of sale.
The standard ABS diffuser is pretty useless as the two fins are small and do not split the air very well (unlike the OEM one I had on the F30). I have thought about getting the CF rear diffuser with four slightly deeper fins, but “she who must be obeyed” put the brakes on it for a while (maybe Christmas or birthday?).
The CF Centre piece for the diffuser is approx US$ 1,050 when bought from overseas, and a shed load more when bought from your local BMW Stealer. It’s held on by only a few screws, so easy to replace at another time.