04-04-2020, 12:38 AM   #1
SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: G20 M340iX

Garage List
It's Arrived!!

I took delivery of my G20 M340iX late yesterday afternoon.....right in the middle of a torrential downpour...….but even that could not dampen my spirit.
I took the opportunity this morning to drive to my house on the coast approx. 100 km from Adelaide. It was raining again! The road is a mixture of freeway and magic winding roads, especially close to the coast. With less vehicles on the road these days, the winding stretch was a joy to behold.
With all the wet weather, I can report that the XDrive, in combination with the LSD, works perfectly...……..just as it says on the box.
The only fault I could find with the car is that doors did not seem wide enough to take my smile.
Here are a couple of photos when I picked up the car. I will post more when I have the paint and window tinting completed on Monday.
One issue I had was that the rear diffuser was not available when the car arrived......somewhat annoying, but did not dampen my exhalation of driving the weaponised 3 Series. Who said 4 door sedans are boring...…….
Attached Images

Slideit49.00
akzz36.50
francton126.50
baturbo47.50
AndiC27.50