xnick101
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3 M

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrytarg6_m340 View Post
This is so crazy. I ordered the gts oled taillights on December 26. Then a carbon/perforated steering wheel like a week later which they had in stock and showed me pics and it met my specs almost exactly and they gave me good deal so instead of waiting 2 months I went with that one. They never sent taillights but thank god PayPal got my refund. I received my steering wheel but when all this shit was going on with taillights and I saw how much bullshit they were feeding me something told me to check the steering wheel more closely. First of all I ordered steering wheel with heat option which was confirmed by them….they sent me one with no heat….2 the trim was full carbon fiber. When I inspected the trim I flipped it over and saw all this glue in the back. They literally glued that cheap thin carbon crap to a oem trim and charged me $200+ extra for the trim. Now they won't refund my money or take back the steering wheel. So now I put my second claim in against them with all the proof sent to PayPal. And now since I found this thread gonna add it to the dispute to show PayPal these guys are crooks. O and had the same thing with the tracking and 1lb package as the op did. Shits crazy. Never again
I hope it works out for you!! They are terrible! If they were in the US I would have filed a complaint to BBB but they are in Canada. I disputed the charge with PayPal and they told PayPal they sent me everything even though it was just one time. I almost lost the claim because PayPal closed my claim. I had to call them and let them allow me to send them the evidence they did not and they reopened it. I talked to a few people on IG and they waited over 6 months so paypal/credit card company won't help them now because it's too late.
Appreciate 0