View Single Post
      09-06-2020, 09:13 AM   #1
erind
Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: Ftype R, M4

Up close with the M3/M4 at circuit Zolder BMW track days

Just saw both cars in person this evening. They were in closed, dark rooms with security guards so taking pics was impossible. I asked the BMW guys for more info. Well, they were useless and they couldn't give any info besides the basics. Nothing you guys don't know. Below are my impressions.

M3 in Frozen Grey:

Side profile - Big. The car looks almost like an M5.

Wheels - I did not like them in two tone on the M4. All black in the M3 looked much better.

Rear - IMHO, Perfect. Aggressive. Very, very aggressive. And the exhaust tips are big. You can put your fist in them.

Front - I did not like it at all, and that's little to do with the big grill. Yes, it's there but the fact that they removed the power dome. Without it the front looks wierd. I won't say ugly.

Side vents - The ugliest thing ever, and I can't believe they designed it like that. WTF is this? Beautiful carbon everywhere and then they put cheap ass plastic on them.

Interieur - Gorgeous carbon seats. Best I've seen so far in an M car

M4 in Isle of Man Green:

Meh, I was not impressed by it. It makes the car feel like a toy. Not for me. The rear of the M3 is IMHO much, much better.

After seeing both cars, never would I buy the M4. I would consider the M3 in black. Still not sure.

If you have any questions ask me or EndBosS he was there too.
Appreciate 2
Drew10404.50
LimiX4m40152.50