senderhomes
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340I

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclingBroStyle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by miked1999 View Post
Hoping to get some advice. I picked up the new M340i & too impatient to wait for Shadowline parts to become available in the US. ...at the end of the day, painting the gray bumper trim is probably a cheaper option, so going to pay a body shop to paint the cerium gray parts Sapphire Black.

Does anyone have experiences with this mod? ...does the entire font bumper need to be removed?

THANKS!

Attachment 2054535

I have no experience doing that, but I just wanna say that spec looks BOSS! Nice Job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclingBroStyle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by miked1999 View Post
Hoping to get some advice. I picked up the new M340i & too impatient to wait for Shadowline parts to become available in the US. ...at the end of the day, painting the gray bumper trim is probably a cheaper option, so going to pay a body shop to paint the cerium gray parts Sapphire Black.

Does anyone have experiences with this mod? ...does the entire font bumper need to be removed?

THANKS!

Attachment 2054535

I have no experience doing that, but I just wanna say that spec looks BOSS! Nice Job!
Nope but I'm going to paint mine with auto dip (taped off) and remove and paint the grill. I'll put pics up
Appreciate 0