View Single Post
      10-24-2019, 10:49 AM   #3
NeverEnough007
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i & 1991 Mtechnic E30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCardamon View Post
I work for a software company which uses a subscription model (ring a bell?) and with Connected, the explanations I am seeing are just not acceptable. In my world however, it is large companies asking questions around resolution with a lot of buying power. Answers like "it's down" and "tickets take 30 days for initial acknowledgement" would find us likely out of a job.

Occurred to me this morning that if a rather large group of subscribers approached BMW requesting a bi-weekly feed on progress against widespread service issues - perhaps we would get it. This may also at least give us insight into expectations, frame a conversation around compensation, and perhaps a good forcing function to encourage proper focus on their part.

Not sure how to approach amassing the user community through, any ideas? Anyone interested?
Yes however, I do not think they will take much action. I am debating whether or not I want to bring it to the dealer 5 times to have it fixed and force them to buy it back under our local states lemon law. If a feature of the vehicle is not fixed after 5 dealer attempts, a buy back is required. BMW will only act when it impacts their pocket.
Appreciate 0