View Single Post
      01-28-2019, 01:57 PM   #100
Florian123
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junni View Post
Nice Florian123! I'm thinking Dravit Grey or Tanzanite Blue II for my G20 later this year (awaiting M340i specs & pricing - should be in July in Belgium).

I saw both colors on the Brussels Motor Show‎ last weekend: M850i Cabrio in Dravit Grey and a 4 Gran Coupe in Tanzanite Blue. At this point Dravit Grey is the winner for me, but not sure what interior to take: Mokka or Oyster.

What interior did you take?
Thanks bro, nice yourself!

I'm thinking fase 1 tuning to get 680Nm and 310HP. Once you get yours we should go for a ride and start at 120km/h if you know what I mean ;-)

Yeah I went to the Brussels Motor Show as well and saw both colours. My initial idea was also Dravit because it is new and it looked good on the convertible under the artificial light, but I'm less convinced about the colour on a non-convertible (too much grey imo) especially under low-light conditions + my friends didn't like it (peer pressure )

The TB on the 4 GC on the other hand isn't the new TB II. I called the BMW Test Center today and their technical guys said TB II is a bit lighter than TB which kind of worries me because I want a dark blue.

Anyways, I'm assuming TB II is close to TB which is a real headturner. It's too late now anyways as I already confirmed my order. Fingers crossed.

Since I can't be bothered to wait 4 extra months just for Merino leather, I got Mokka with Eiche Maser (I don't like the Tetragon M trim) which combos well with dark blue.

Free tip: get the Sensatec or Individual Leather dashboard, it makes your interior look more premium (and less cheap tbh).
Appreciate 0