Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by j23 View Post
I'd take a GR Yaris over this any day at 1/10th the cost. Not only is the GR Yaris more special, but it will also appreciate faster than the e30 M3 ever did.
I’ll take the Yaris after they start importing it into the US, and after it has won 1/10th of the races the E30 M3 has.

There are many more better driving tools than the Yaris. Who the fck cares about its future appreciation.
You're clueless.

I can promise you that the new GR Yaris is twice as fun and capable as the e30 M3 ever was. Go test drive one next time you travel abroad and prepare to be stunned. The hype is real, whether you buy into it or not. I got a chance to test drive it (twice) on a recent trip to SE Asia.

It's the most underrated car of the century and there's a reason why it's sold out worldwide until 2023 at the earliest.

Since you clearly haven't driven one, you can't possibly know what it feels like. It is the only true homologation special worthy of praise since the e30 M3 debuted.

It's also the last mass produced car that comes only in a manual. That alone says it all.
Appreciate 0