06-23-2018, 08:17 AM   #2686
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWWIII View Post
And when I’m at the range, that’s the same behavior I practice. When you’re in a live fire environment, it’s the smart and responsible thing to do.

When I’m taking photos of my guns to share on the internet? Who cares what condition they are in when they are static? An image never hurt anyone (except some easily triggered liberals). Nevertheless, I do all of my photography with my guns unloaded.
I wouldnt offend you by asking about safeness at weapons. Its probably the drill during army and later on business with lethal weapons which had made me to a very harsh acting at seeing any kind of weapons are displayed with the safety off and the red button is shown.
Nevermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWWIII View Post
Okay, no pesky safeties to worry about on these... The 226 is a 1985 West German model, my very first handgun. 229 Legion is my carry gun.
Because SIG doesnt have any active safeties to see? I own also a 225 and a 229, find the 229 as daily very comfortable.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0