View Single Post
      06-16-2020, 10:43 PM   #5
Fishbuddy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
My experience is no - it continues at its' low monthly rate. And absolutely delivers on what it promises. Based on my personal experience I would highly recommend. It allowed me to keep a 335D MSport far longer than I would have - had I not had the coverage.

Couple years back I posted about my experience with it. You can search by my user name and Geico MBI as the topic and likely find it.

Also keep in mind the deductible is per visit - not per item fixed so if you have claim and drop at your local dealer (or indy) and they end up repairing 4 different things it's just a single deductible payment. And virtually nothing is excluded expect typical wear and tear items. MBI even covered a walnut blast on my diesel when the dealer would have charged 1000's

While I had my MBI it was just like having 100% BMW coverage - I simply dropped my car at the dealer, they gave me a loaner, and called me when it was done

It is also transferable to a new owner as long as they are or will be with the new car a Geico customer.

Only available to original owners with a car that has less than 15K miles (maybe that has changed)

Hope this helps!
Chenry thanks for sharing your experience. Exactly what I was looking for. Did you see any type of increase in your MBI premiums as the car aged? Also may I ask what you were paying for your MBI per year?
Appreciate 0