04-29-2019, 11:33 AM   #51
mcjohnsonsg
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerFix View Post
We have very similar builds I'm living vicariously through you right now lol . Mine is a rwd tho , dravit + cognac and CF diffuser . I skipped the spoiler this time around, not sold on the looks yet. But yours looks stunning, can you post a photo of the rear also when you get a chance. To get a better look at the diffuser and backend.
Will do. Probably need to wait until i next take the car out, as i park in a parking garage in NYC with very poor lighting...hard to get a decent photo.

I had a CF spoiler and rear diffuser on the M235i that i just traded in, and decided to get the same with the M340 xdrive (albeit, without CF for the spoiler because my dealer was saying it wasn't available at the time i ordered). The rear view of all of these cars is not quite aggressive enough for my tastes, and i think the spoiler/diffuser combo addresses that quite well. Based on the evidence of my Saturday drive, it seems to work...had a guy in an E46 come up behind me on the Long Island Expressway who started video'ing my backside!
Appreciate 0