View Single Post
      05-25-2019, 08:40 PM   #75
BimmerFix
Major
Rep
Drives: 24' M3 Competition RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
Agreed. Mineral grey doesn't really change much in different light but Dravit is very dynamic. To me it mostly looks like a dark clay flat grey with very subtle olive but with any direct light it has hints of gold. It's probably the best darker grey I have seen and works incredibly well as a modern color on the very modern appearing G20. It's one of those colors that really fits a new era of BMW and German cars in general. Mineral grey is dated and too similar to every other grey car out there IMO, but it is still a nice color that is safe and reliable, and of course $1400 cheaper.
On the money bro, thought I was the only one who saw Olive/army green undertones in direct sunlight. You'll even see brown in certain angles. It's a really unique color, and Im glad I chose Dravit. But you're right in overcast weather or at night, it looks exactly like Mineral Grey. Just a bit more deeper and metallic flakey (if that's a word lol ) I'm coming from a Mineral Grey M4 to a Dravit Grey m340i, for what it's worth.