shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by john!smith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
True. It makes little sense though when someone says they got a 3 series for comfort then gets aftermarket suspension.
just do some research dude. you are wrong by meaning aftermarket suspensions are less comfi. mostly every k&w kit and also the eibach pro kit's lower your car without loosing comfort. if you go with KW you get more comfort and lower at the same time.

i did this with many cars... i used kw, lowered and raised comfort because kw knows his biz.

sure, if you go with cheap stuff you wont get better comfort. you must know what you do.
This is pretty inaccurate... KW V2 or the Bilstein B6 perhaps, dialed into a more comfortable setting, which means higher ride height btw, but all the other kits you mentioned? Your vehicle is lowered and stiffer as the poster above mentioned. Reducing ride height also reduces "travel" of suspension... The "travel" is what gives a ride the comfort... Think Lexus when you think of comfort and ride height... Lexus usually feel like you're riding on a pillow, but you surely will not handle like a bmw... I'm not talking about LFA, I'm comparing 3 series to IS or 5 series to GS...
Appreciate 3
jmg18843.50
clee1982797.50
ra2289307.00