View Single Post
      01-04-2017, 01:32 AM   #80
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep
Drives: W212 Mercedes=Benz E Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
I have edited that for you. Thank you for bringing that up. cheers.
Thank you for that

Toronto Maple Leafs vs Detroit Wings , what a game it was . Detroit Wings got the lead in 1st period but in 3rd period things got a shift in Maple Leafs favor and they scored 3 unanswered goals to push the lead by 4-1 .However, Wings showed that they weren't chicken wings but Detroit Wings they bounced back to tie the game 4-4 just by 1.1 secs to go . That's something I have not seen before
Crazy 3rd period , 3-4 period score and that's a game score alone
Besides , one player of both team sent off to the penalty box but they must have forgotten that they kept brawling, takling back and forth and slay of hand gestures in exchange .I must say I liked their way too

That was a game that you shouldn't miss ,if you were a Wings back you could leave the game to not hoping your team would score to tie the game and your friend WhatsApp texted you saying what a game it was assuming you glued on your sofa watching that thrilling game , what your reaction would be when you learnt the happenings in the game ?
Maple Leafs in extra time got the score by 5-4 but that was a game a hockey fan should watch

Washington Capitals vs Toronto Maple Leafs game was also an exciting one. In regulation just 50 shots and 10 goals combined . No goal tenders weren't on vocation However, Maple Leafs failed to maintain their lead ,game went on over time and Caps claimed the win 6-5

Last edited by Nivarox; 01-05-2017 at 12:49 AM..
Appreciate 0