View Single Post
      11-17-2019, 08:02 AM   #21
BMWm340ixC1X
Private
Rep
Drives: 08BMW335xia22

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbalch View Post
I am in the process of getting an M340xi in place of my 2016 M235xi. I have never leased a car, and have always read to stay away from them if you can, but I figured I'd see what you guys think.

I have about 22k in equity in my M235, so after all is said and done I'd be financing about 34k for the M340. I don't drive much, so I wouldn't end up hitting 36k in that 3 year span so I'm not sure if leasing makes sense.

Payment on the lease would be sub $600 on a $62,500k MSRP, and roughly the same for financing. Monthly is not an issue, just wondering where the value for me would be.

Anyone want to help me out?
I've always been in the mindset buy instead of lease .. and I agree that I would never buy a leased car because of some ppl abusing it because it was a lease. If you want to do anything to it do it flashing you have to undo it so idk... I think it more mindset for me than financial driven. I did put 35k down on mine so I've got equity in but also I wanted one that i know what has been done every mile it's been driven
Appreciate 0