View Single Post
      01-23-2020, 11:20 PM   #9
NoTanks52
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMKILLA View Post
That's disappointing to hear, I bought genuine parts because the after market diffuser I bought doesn't line up 100%. I have the oem diffuser now and about to order the bumper trim, I won't be happy if it doesn't line up correctly ��
The bumper trim is perfect but the black gloss diffuser isn't a perfect fit. I think bmw pushes you toward the $800 carbon fiber version for the m340i and gloss black is for the 330. It still worked out tho and I love the way it looks. Just sad that i had to cut those screw tabs on the diffuser off to make it fit. Be interested to hear how yours comes out.

With respect to the spoiler, I'll be taking the stock one off this weekend. Waiting for the betalink glue before I can put on the carbon fiber one. Will share photos once installed in the coming week.

Attached photos of what I cut to make it fit - The picture is of the carbon fiber diffuser (likely for the 330i), but just used it to show what im talking about.
Attached Images

Last edited by NoTanks52; 01-23-2020 at 11:43 PM.. Reason: Added photos for visual reference
Appreciate 0