View Single Post
      01-24-2020, 01:19 AM   #10
BMKILLA
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW G30 530e

The bumper trim is perfect but the black gloss diffuser isn't a perfect fit. I think bmw pushes you toward the $800 carbon fiber version for the m340i and gloss black is for the 330. It still worked out tho and I love the way it looks. Just sad that i had to cut those screw tabs on the diffuser off to make it fit. Be interested to hear how yours comes out.

With respect to the spoiler, I'll be taking the stock one off this weekend. Waiting for the betalink glue before I can put on the carbon fiber one. Will share photos once installed in the coming week.

Attached photos of what I cut to make it fit - The picture is of the carbon fiber diffuser (likely for the 330i), but just used it to show what im talking about.[/QUOTE]

Ah right, I see 4 tabs on the aftermarket diffuser I have too, that one fits perfect to be fair.

I nearly bought the CF diffuser but I was worried it's so expensive I feel at risk with a bad driver nudging into the back of my car or something. I'll wait until I get a 340i maybe.
Appreciate 0